Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animals!

Blog Entries

Red face Animals!

I finally managed to drag myself away from a keyboard and get some fresh air.

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/files/the-zoo.wmv

Information
    Length: 03:11
    File Size: 19.1MB
    Frame Size: 720 x 576
    Video Codec: Windows Media Video 9 at 700 kps 2-pass VBR Peak Rare
    Audio Codec: Windows Media Audio 9.1 96 kbps, 48 kHz, stereo 1-pass CBR

Smile Animals!

Very pleasant, the kids should approve of it. That tilted viewpoint is quite effective occasionally, isnít it?

As also is the vignetting. Nicely done, I do like these little editing touches because they can make a simple subject into something way out of the ordinary. Donít know how you manage it with such consistency.

Default Video Converter

Hi there,

Love & learned from your zoo video alot. Would like to know how can i convert my video to what you have done.

I use the Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 and often export my videos to Microsoft DV AVI: And uses the AVS Video Converter 3.1 ....

But with this AVS Video converter 3.1, I'm unable to select converting to Windows Media Video of framesize 720 x 576.

Would like to know what program did you use to convert you zoo video?

Thanks

Blog Entries

I use TMPGenc Xpress to convert videos. However, using File > Export > Adobe Media Encoder you can export direct from Premiere in WMV. Select the format as Windows Media from the top drop down, then select one of the presets. The frame size is within the Audience settings (double click on audiences).

Note that I chose 720x576 as I offer my videos as a download link. Given that the only setting that will affect video file sizes is the bitrate, and WMV maintains the pixel aspect ratio correctly when played back in WMP 10, I always leave the frame size in the source resolution.

hey Marc ...
    as I seem to to do nothing but lurk these days and being somewhat dissillutioned in my video taking editing ability ....that vid has hit the right spot and shows why I'm still around... many thanks...

its spurred me on my boy !!

I need a bit of coaching on how I can get my attempts at vids to the site..... but I don't want to scare the horses !!!

thanks again

stephen
    the toon
    Stephen
    Newcastle
    Intel Q9550

Blog Entries

You can't beat editing a video to look back and remember. It really is a great tonic and certainly brings a smile to my face looking back at the day through the video (and remembering too what wasn't in the video)!

Video Editing really is a fantastic hobby and a perfect compliment to any other hobbies you may have. My other passion is exercise and I fully intend on wearing a bullet cam to my next race... and hopefully record my first sub 40min 10km!

Thats a pretty sweet video!

I have just started recording videos and editing them...

What is the best program to use?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks alot for the tips. I have encoded my video direct from my Adobe Premier Pro 1.5.

Info: -
    WMV
    Length: 3:16mins
    File Size: 38.9MB
    Frame Size: 720 x 576

http://dezlee.web1000.com/DayAtZoo.wmv

Enjoy my video at the Zoo ......

Sorry there, not too good with html ........... 'Right Click' on link and choose 'Save Target As' to download and watch the video.

http://dezlee.web1000.com/DayAtZoo.wmv

Cheers

Smile Animals!

Itís entertaining, and itís startling, was it done with an auto-program? Like, you enter your video clips and it does all the fancy trimmings for you?

Slightly too much eye candy for my taste Ė it overpowers the subject itself, and the camera doesnít linger long enough on one item. Quite an eyeful, all the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast