Thread: Wanted: Canon XL1

Default Wanted: Canon XL1

Hello there!

I'm new to the site, hopefully this will be my first post of many to come.
    As a budding film maker, I'm looking for something decent to work with, and after some research I think the XL1 would be the best fit. Unfortunately I'm also a student, which means funds are tight so I can't spend too much. I hope now that the XL2, XL1S, and HD cams are available this will help in keeping the price down.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks,
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithemm
    Hello there!

I'm new to the site, hopefully this will be my first post of many to come.
    As a budding film maker, I'm looking for something decent to work with, and after some research I think the XL1 would be the best fit. Unfortunately I'm also a student, which means funds are tight so I can't spend too much. I hope now that the XL2, XL1S, and HD cams are available this will help in keeping the price down.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks,
    Keith
    Hi, I got Canon XL1 forsale very good condition if you want more information please email me

Thumbs up Canon XL-1 For Sale

Hello,

We are upgrading our cameras and have a nice Canon XL-1 package for sale, only $2000 US + shipping. Kit includes camera (in perfect working condition, received regular maintenance servicing), lots of batteries, charger, case, Portabrace rain slicker, and more! Email me for pix & full description. We are a non-profit organization and all proceeds go to benefit animals.

Hi! I have canon xl1s cam. good work every thing on still in box. lower hr record. I want to sell or trade to canopus dvstorm2. good price If you like call me at 5048123076.