Thread: Problem with slow motion effect

Default Problem with slow motion effect

Hello everyone!

I just want to start by saying thank you all for sharing your tips and solutions on this site, as it has helped me alot recently.

I guess I should start from the beginning. I went to South Africa with my theatre class and got assigned to document the whole trip. And here comes the problem: The school lend me a DVDCam! Guessing but now knowing how troublesome it would be to edit, I didn't have any choice but to use it.

I've searched alot for solutions on the best way to edit DVD material with Adobe Premiere Pro and I went with converting to AVI with FlaskMPEG and Panasonic DV codec. (Does anyone have a better solution?)

The editing itself is very smooth, but my beautiful intro which is a clip which I slowed down the speed on is just too choppy when I render or export the clip. I have no idea what's causing this, since clips with normal speed is looking fine, and transitions aswell. What annoys me the most is that it's playing perfect in the timeline itself.

If you have the slightest thought about this, I would really appreciate it. My comp is a Dell iXPS2 - Pentium M 2,13GH, 2GB RAM, 80GB 7200RPM HDD and I use Adobe Premiere Pro.

Managed to find a solution myself. All I had to do was to activate "always deinterlace" for the clip in slow-motion.