Thread: Hey whats up guys??

Default Hey whats up guys??

Hey I just want to start out by saying I am glad to be apart of this forum it pritty cool. I have not been making videos for that long I have only made 1 video and I am working on another I am going to post the video and you guys can tell me what I could have done better here it is:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...F8FF32E68D.htm

I just want to get better. Thanks in advance.
    1968 Chevelle SS 383Stroker
    Outkast Motorsports Club

Welcome to the forums. I liked the appeareance of the intro/title screen, but I think it could've been quickened up. I also think that taking the stills and cutting each one in half, maybe syncing them to the music could make it more interesting. I think the video should be about 1:30 to 2:00, not 4:45. It's a good start, but remember, usually shorter is better.

Peace

Default Thank you!

Thanks man I am making another one but this one is going to have video in the video if that made any sense and its going to have stills, so this one is going to be longer than 2:00min. It will be video and pics of us driving around and racing, but hey I will see what I can do thanks again for the info! What is your opinion on the music what would have captured the audience more in your opinion of course?
    Outkast Motorsports Club

When I said 2:00 minutes I meant for this video, not for all videos (I should've been clearer), so, yeah, if you have more content, go for a longer video. I was going to watch it again with the music louder, which isn't possible at school, but now it's not working. The page loads, and the video says Connecting and I've waited for about 10 minutes, and refreshed and stuff, and the video still doesn't load. Hopefully it's just my computer, but if I get a chance to watch it, I'll let you know what I think about the music.

Thats cool yea I think its working now any way, when ever you get a chance to look at it again I am in no hurry!
    Outkast Motorsports Club