Thread: HELP!!???!!! please

Default HELP!!???!!! please

Hi,
    i just bought a new computer last week, and Ive put 512 mb of ram on it. Now i use adobe premier 6.5, and i have a little problem after exporting my movie. When i capture the movie, i get a pretty decent quality (not to my expectations...but thats maybe coz i have a 1.3 mp JVC). neway....after i finish working on the whole movie and export it the timeline, the final movie when i view it has a lot of distortions (u know scratchy edges).....its very frustrating , coz ive tried changing settings and stuff but it just doesnt end up working right.
    could some1 tell me whats wrong??...is the problem coz i dont have enought RAM ? (my video card is pretty high end, its a leatek (dont have the config right now but will post it later)). or is it coz im doing something wrong on Adobe?
    yeh, the capture file looks fine, but when i export the movie its real crap. Do i need to render the work area or something, coz i think i tried that and it still didnt work.

thanks in advance guys.

What are you exporting you time line as? If your outputting as an AVI (not DVavi) youll need to deinterlace the footage to avoid nasty lines across your image.

tonga

hey thanks for the advice...will try it out