Thread: spiced up real footage

Default spiced up real footage

Hey people of the World

Well I have been a travel freak since a long time and recently got my hands on a handycam, I have undergone a 11 day course in editing and recently earned my certioficate. I have used Adobe premier pro 7 and windows movie maker and this is my end result. Now frankly according to me it is a so so job as I was limited on resources. But people i would be greatfull to get comments on my videos from extenal viewers. Well this is a solo project from scratch, from the ideas and concepts to the sfx everything and I have used a JVC handycan to capture my footage.
    Now I am futher undergoing another course to upgrade my knowledge in this field. And when you check my files out don't forget to check the really rare snaps at the end of each video and my message to the World.

Check out the footage on the folloewing sites and suggestion and reviews are always welcome

Well visit dailymotion.com and look up the files
    1. A taste of South India part 1 and part 3
    2.Zipping through Aurangabad part 1 and part 3
    3. Buddha Hyderabad

And also visit google video
    1. A rare fort in Pune.
    2. A taste of South India
    3. Zipping through Aurangabad.

And don't forget to keep this in mind this is the first time I am stepping out with a handy cam.

Well learn to spell for one. I never knew the word "following" had an "e" in it. LMFAO. Anyways it's always better to post links instead of doing all of that bull. Thanks for coming out. Betther luick netx yeer. Ooops did I spell something wrong?

Default Go easy on the guy

Onomoto, take it easy on the lil guy cause no one here is perfect.
    when was the last time you updated YOUR site? looks like it could use some work before coming out to criticize someone elses work

Quote Originally Posted by Onomoto
    Well learn to spell for one. I never knew the word "following" had an "e" in it. LMFAO. Anyways it's always better to post links instead of doing all of that bull. Thanks for coming out. Betther luick netx yeer. Ooops did I spell something wrong?
    you should claim down because if you look on the keyboard the the letter "W" is right next to the letter "E" so from what i could see, i think he was just typing to fast so he punched in the e. and like the other guy said look at your site before you start talking

While I agree with others that you should lay off spelling errors, I do have to admit links would be nicer. I will take a look tomorrow at the videos...