Thread: PPro, loud buzzing audio problem during playback

Default PPro, loud buzzing audio problem during playback

I have been using 6.0 for about a year and just upgraded to Pro. I capture via firewire with a DV preset, the same as I have been doing with 6.0 and it has been working fine. In Pro, I hear the audio during capture, but when I play the clip from the project window or the timeline, the audio sounds like an "airplane taking off." If I import one of my music files or any other clip that I have stored, it also sounds the same. I watch the conform status bar complete it's thing, but that's not the problem. The odd thing is, if I save the project, close the file but don't even exit Premiere, and then reopen the project, all the clips and music play back fine. If I bring in another clip, the audio plays back bad again, until I repeat the process of saving, closing and reopening again. I monitor audio from my DV hardware and on the desktop. I opened the captured clips in 6.0 and they play back with no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

i cant really help you except for uninstall and reinstall or try to dub both sides to sound like one side. right click on the item then play with it
    Frank Sinatra - \"Thats Life, Biatch\"