Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do me a favor

Default Do me a favor

I'm currently in need of a video jingle (DV PAL, 20 - 30 seconds long, no sound).
    Not too much content (basically what I want is an animated version of my logo, which you can see in the avatar), but I want it to look quite impressive (3D and stuff).
    No pay :( but the creator gets all the credit on my website.
    Would anyone comfortable with Cool 3D / After Effects etc. want to try? Luke?

Thanks

Blog Entries

I have'nt got lots to edit at the moment, I can give it a go, but not in ae, still to learn it. I can have a go in my editor if you like.

If interested can u send me big versions of all yer graphics and I will have a play.

Thanks Mark.
    I don't have the original graphics anymore, but the fonts I used were DiscMakers (for the spinning logo) and Impact (for the text). 2 fonts, 2 colors, I really like to keep it simple.
    The PAL sized logo is here.

ill do it in 3ds max 8, but you'll have to wait till this weekend, after finals are done here at school, and i can use my computer for that, also i've been playing a lot of oblivion
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

Cool, thanks!

Will give it a go

:

It's actulry harder than I thought. Can you tell me what you want exactly? the whole logo in 3d or do you want it in seprate words?

... an 3D animated version of the logo and writing zooming/fading in, rotating etc. whatever comes to your mind. The end of the video should look like the still version of the logo.

Blog Entries

Are you bovvered about the 2 blue curved lines ? You want them reproduced as is ?

Sorry sint done nothing yet, but you never know....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast