Thread: Green Screen - Licensed to Drive

Default Green Screen - Licensed to Drive

Hello All,

Here is my first green screen attempt in this 2 minute short starring my 10 month old son Spencer entitled "Licensed to Drive":

http://www.emuvideo.com/videos.php?page=spencerdrive

I used After Effects "Color Range" to key and "Hue/Saturation" for the edges, didn't work as well as the tutorial examples that I found on the internet. But hey, its a good start!

I setup a green screen in my garage using Hardware Store lights and a green foam draped against the wall.

Recorded on a SONY TRV-950.

Cheers,

Damien

Cute piece. Very good for a first timer. I love playing with green screen effects.

Hey a question I have is how did you get your driving (background) footage?
    JVC GR-SXM240; Pinnacle MovieBox Deluxe; Pinnacle Studio Plus 9.4; Dell Dimension 3000 (it\'s a start)

aww that is cute, definitely something to show the first girl he brings home!

I also ask the question about the driving sequences. as well as the cost of the material you used for your green screen?

Blog Entries

Dear sir,

I recently saw a baby driving a car. I think this is very dangerous and should be discouraged. What was worse the tot didnt appear to be taking the thing seroiusly. He was giggling and not paying proper attention to the road ahead.

Sincerlely.

Brilliant stuff. Loved the intro and the music. LOL, several times.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

In terms of the driving footage, I mounted a bullet camera on my tow ball, underneath the drivers door (side shots) and on the bottom of the front fender, then drove around the streets!

>>What was worse the tot didnt appear to be taking the thing seroiusly. >> He was giggling and not paying proper attention to the road ahead.

Mark, I think this was meant to be posted on the "teenage girls driving video"....

Cheers,

Damien

lol, baby driving, i would say 'surely not' but frankly, the baby probably drives better than a lot of others :P