Thread: Tryng to import a DVD into Pinnacle Studio 9 for editing

Default Tryng to import a DVD into Pinnacle Studio 9 for editing

I would like to be able to edit this small personal DVD, make it a bit shorter only and reburn it, but I am unable to even open it on my Pinnacle. Studio 9. I have passed it onto my hardrive and now shows various files VOB, etc. I believe it was edited on Adobe Encore. I have Adobe Premiere but it would not open either.
    Strange enough, I tried with Arcsoft and it opened, but after editing (slow) and burning a new DVD, there was no sound.
    What should I do? Help please
    Thanks

I don't know of a way you can get DVD material directly into Pinnacle for editing - I don't think it is supported. But because so many people give me material on DVD I just wire a little player in and capture it as if it were any other source. Although this must downgrade the quality somewhat, as most of my output goes online it isn't too important.
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .