Thread: Sadie Hawkin's Dance

Default Sadie Hawkin's Dance

Hi, I've been working on a music video set to the tune of Sadie Hawkin's Dance by RelientK. I filmed, edited, shot, lighted, etc. everything, so this is kind of my baby. See it here: http://www.youtube.com/?v=2qdmYTcbxow

Please give critiques on pacing, anything that didn't make sense to you, etc.
    Premiere Pro
    Photoshop Elements
    Encore
    Audition

I'm not tech enough to critique, so I won't, however I will tell you that I enjoyed it very very much...

..For one, I love Relient K, I saw them here in Nashville back in October, and they were awesome........

...also, I liked how you got so many people at your school to go along with you....good stuff man

-Troy

I only wathced the first 40 seconds as it would not stream properly - i was impressed though - the encoding could be a lil better as the loss in picture quality makes the timelapse pieces look a lil poor other than that - great stuff

thanks for the replies. A few people have been having trouble with the site; I guess I'll need to upload it elsewhere. Do you have any encoding tutorials or hints? I'm very naive in that aspect of video.
    Premiere Pro
    Photoshop Elements
    Encore
    Audition

Very, very good and really kept my attention all the way through. I think you have done an outstanding job of getting all those people involved, thinking about the way you wanted to do this and then executing to the song. EXCELLENT!

Scooter
    AMD Athlon 3200
    Asus A7N8X Dlux
    ATI Video
    1 Gig Mem
    Windows XP Pro
    2 Seagate ATA 160 Gig HD,1 Maxtor 120 Gig HD
    Sony DRU-510 DVD/CD Burner
    Viewsonic 19\"LCD
    Pinnacle 10 PlusMediaSuite
    PremierPro 1.5 Suite
    Sony HVR-A1U 1080i HDV Camcorder

Very emo. Did not like it. Sorry. Try making something with a half decent song.