Thread: KKPC Production Movies

Default KKPC Production Movies

Hey guys I my buds and I have been creating movies for some time now which i would like you to view the preview to our next movie at

www.putfile.com/kprobst

im open to comments and criticism...tell me what you think! thanks

Default zuhhh

any comments please?? :( gladly appreciated

Blog Entries

It's really awkward to say something without sounding too negative...

I really like the fact that you're making videos and not just re-hashing profesionally made stuff. I like that you're writing your own scripts and putting a movie together. It's just that teenage hitmen don't wash it for me. Why not do a drama, much more difficult I know, but much more rewarding. Teenagers acting macho is, video-wise, very passe.

Also the music, it suits dramatic, massive, apocalytic images, unfortunately yours aren't up to it and the strong music makes your images look weaker than they are.

Now you see why it's awkward to comment. I really want to encourage you to go on and make great movies, but my criticisms sound like I'm just putting you down, which is not my intention at all.

Blog Entries

I assumed this was a spoof of the genre and of trailers, if so then it is good. The music is suitably over the top and i like the use of type.

If it is a seroius piece of drama then as said above it doesnt quite work.

Hope you guys dont live in Columbine eh?

Default Thank you

Thank you for the feedback..i can see where you guys are coming from and what you mean..teenage hitmen..the music and all..after all it is just a preview i mean the movie is a whole different thing. However when your saying all this criticism, I honestly don't take it into the effect that it's a putdown, were not that serious about our movie making, we realize that there aren't teenage hitmen..were just having fun and making movies to please the crowds of our family and friends..i just wanted to go beyond that and share my movies with others to see what a mutual crowd who doesn't know me would think about it..i mean we are only teens and were just making movies for fun, but when i get more and more serious into filming i will definitely take this criticism you guys posted into consideration
    Thank you very much!

Default Thank you

Thank you for the feedback..i can see where you guys are coming from and what you mean..teenage hitmen..the music and all..after all it is just a preview i mean the movie is a whole different thing. However when your saying all this criticism, I honestly don't take it into the effect that it's a putdown, were not that serious about our movie making, we realize that there aren't teenage hitmen..were just having fun and making movies to please the crowds of our family and friends..i just wanted to go beyond that and share my movies with others to see what a mutual crowd who doesn't know me would think about it..i mean we are only teens and were just making movies for fun, but when i get more and more serious into filming i will definitely take this criticism you guys posted into consideration
    Thank you very much!

Default Thank you

Thank you very much!

why this posted 3 times...idk my computer is gay lol