Thread: After effects 6.5 Exporting problems

Default After effects 6.5 Exporting problems

I am currently using after effects pro 6.5 and have been having a problem with exporting avi files from AE into Premier pro. Export works fine, then once i export from premier pro to say dvd or another avi file after editing the picture quality is terrible. Its very boxy and pixely(Not sure if they are words, but they describe my problem).

Please help i've looked at the setting and all looks ok. The problem only shows up after final export, it does'nt show up in the editing phase. And as you all know how fustrating this is after waiting hours for a project to convert then it comes out like a stained glass window.

The computer has nearly left the room via the window on numerous ocasions, so please help for the computers safety

Maybe your exdort settigns are simply not optimal. Tell us the settings you used to do your exporting and from which s/w.

i.e. project settings and resolution for AE, export settings for same, project settings for Premiere, etc etc.

I appreciate that for a noob this can all be very daunting but more often the case, the answer is a simple settings change.