Thread: Pinnacle Studio 8 Problems

Default Pinnacle Studio 8 Problems

Hi,

Yesterday I bought a Pinnacle MovieBox DV. It comes with Studio 8. This program doesn't work, it keeps crashing on my Pentium 4 2,66 with 1 gig of ram and XP, I think my computer could cope with the job without problems. Does someone know a cheap editing program that works with this box?. I feel cheated :cry: .

Default MovieBox Studio8

Hi

I to have recently bought the same thing and also have problems. If you visit their web site and check their forum u will see that we are not alone. I will try to get my money back and find a program that works. If you find one please let me know.

I am going to install Windows XP again. Hope that solves the prioblems although I've got lots of things connected to he computer (Webcam, scanner, etc) so maybe this won't help at all :( .

It does seem to be the case, im using Studio8 demo and it crashes all the time, i just make sure i save regulary. Even they themselves have withdrawn the lastest patches because it made it worse.