Thread: PLZ help me on editing a 3gp file

Default PLZ help me on editing a 3gp file

Hey everyone. I got a problem see i have a sony ericsson k750i and i recorded an excellent prank on a friend. Anyway i transfered the file from my phone to my comp but the thing is when i encode the file into either AVI format or DivX AVI format you dont get any sound or it doesnt play in a media player. Now i have found a way around this as instead of converting it into an AVI i convert it into a .3gp file and then play it in quicktime alternative (NOT QUICKTIME) and this works perfect. Thing is i want to distribute it to friends as well as place it on the internet but since it only plays in quicktime alternative and most people dont use this media player i wanted to know how i could get around this. Many thanx in return and if someone helps solve this problem ill post it on the net and pass you all the link to watch it.

2. Default

quicktime can be download for free, its common nowadays. ask them to get it.

Default Make every1 dl quicktime.....?

That generally sounds like a bad idea and i dont think u understand my problem fully. See if i dont just want to distribute it to friends I also want it to be played on the internet you kno like putfile.com and other similar sites. Also its NOT quicktime that runs it as i think quicktime is crap but its QUICKTIME ALTERNATIVE which is way better. Google it and dl it....its way better than most of the media players i used.