Thread: Help me decide which software.

Default Help me decide which software.

Hello all,

I am trying to create a 2 minute kind of showreel type project. I have about 30 pictures that i want to use, and i want to use flashy texts and accurate music synching.

I could do this in premier (i have 1.5) but i would struggle doing anything flashy with the text.

I want to create a moving slideshow with a lot of dynamics created from the audio side. ( i have good audio skills and experience and use logic and soundforge)

What would be a practical way to approach this?

I would like the possibility of using small video segments at some point.

Cheers

Andy

Maybe After effects with the trapcode soundkeys plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills
    Maybe After effects with the trapcode soundkeys plugin?
    Just went to the trapcode website and saw the video. .. Wow thats a nice plugin. Might be overkill for me, but i'd like it anyway

. I will have to have a read up on after effects, are there some good tutorials around? Very interested in what can be done with titles and text in general.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sides View Post
    Just went to the trapcode website and saw the video. .. Wow thats a nice plugin. Might be overkill for me, but i'd like it anyway

. I will have to have a read up on after effects, are there some good tutorials around? Very interested in what can be done with titles and text in general.
    I'd like also regarding this subject, to know how can I make some dynamic chroma key effect to do? What's the best video software editor? I want to say, something like a cartoon animated bird fly into the real video sky. I want to combine the reality movies with the animated cartoon, does anyone know an editor for this?
    What's the best?

thank you,