Thread: Felixstowe TV

Default Felixstowe TV

It isn't a commercial site in the sense that it makes money, but it does have potentially commercial intentions! I just want feedback and maybe input from more people . . .

I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

This is genius

the soap opera if its a comedy is the funniest thing ive ever seen
    action camera lights

Blog Entries

I've just watched episode 1 of the serial. I also assume it's a comedy, absolutely charming. This is what amateur videomaking is all about and I applaud Felixtowe TV for doing this.

Right... now to watch episode 2.

The acting is awful, the sound quality jumps all over the place and the editing a tad slow but I'm hooked! It would be easy to find faults but that would just be arrogant and tacky. Before anyone who just "samples" professional footage and cuts it to commercial music says anything derogatory about this series... at least they're out there doing it, writing the script, getting the crew and cast together, shooting the video, editing and making their own music.

Okay, now for episode 3.

I love it. I don't know who those behind Felixtowe TV are but this is how I envisaged video and the internet joining together so that those who love watching video can see the results of those who love making video.