Thread: AVI on Widescreen Plasma

Default AVI on Widescreen Plasma

I am a new user in Video Editing industry, i have created an avi which is in 720x576 size, and my client wants me to show that on a Plasma Screen which i came to know is of 16:9, so can anybody help me telling what should be the size of the avi to be displayed properly on a plasma, when we convert our existing video in Widescreen template in After effects the Avi seems covered the plasma but the contents are stretched.

Anyone please help me telling what should be the size for my new projects which needs to be played on a plasma screens.

Any help would be appreciated.

if your original video is 4:3 then stretching will happen, if thats the case sorry to say but your only real option to aviod this is to either add black bars on the sides of the video or to crop from the top and bottom 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

I would re edit keeping the 4:3 stuff for the 'main' action but add stuff around / beside it, like graphics / text / more video / groovy effects that add to the main 4:3 bit.

Default Re Editing

What i will do now is i will take the size 640x480 for the same flash i have and will make an avi from flash, > Encode that avi into MPeg2 for DVD from MainConcept software > then Author the DVD with Nero > then i will check the output.

Second thing is i wanna know if anyone can help in it is
    As for 4:3 we do the dimensions of 720x576 whether in Flash or After Effects,

My question is what should be the size we take within Flash which is not a widescreen supporting software for creating a 16:9 compatible movie, so what will be the Stage or file dimensions?

Any help would be appreciated