Thread: Premiere Pro 1.5, twinview possible???

Default Premiere Pro 1.5, twinview possible???

Hey all,
    As a long time lurker, I finally decided to register and post a question. I've searched around the forum, but haven't found anything on twinview settings. I have two monitors that split my desktop for various programs, like CorelDraw, Pagemaker, Photoshop, etc, but cannot seem to figure out how to do this with Premiere Pro 1.5. This would make life great while editing, as I could throw many of the toolboxes onto the right side, while keeping workspace at a comfortable size. Two 21" monitors make life really nice for my graphic art stuff, but being stuck using only one with Premiere kinda hurts the eyes!!!

Any info or links would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Chris

not 100% sure if this is the fix, but right click on your desktop, click properties, then click settings, and your second monitor should be on there, click on it, then there should be a box that says "extend my desktop onto this monitor"
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

Hi, premiere works fine across 2 screens, make sure it is set to restore down and not maximized, then drag it out as large as you like, all the tool palletes can be resized too, and then go to the windows menu and save your workspace.

Thanks Miwheel! That worked just fine! Was able to get the other tools out on the second screen, and made some room on the main screen.

Now to get some novice editing done on my r/c plane videos!!!

Chris