Thread: Making a website using publisher or other software.

Default Making a website using publisher or other software.

I'm new to this site so there might be a topic similar to this one around. If there is could you give me a linc? thanks. Anyway i want to create a web site with a lot of small clips on it. I've uploaded the clips from my digital camra with no problems. When I try to paste the clip to publisher to create my website it tells me I need a file compressor or decompressor I can't remember, but the sound is ok. What's my problem an what can i do about it? And if you could recomend some other more reliable software.I am only 16 so i don't have a lot of money to spend on software.

Thanks a Lot

Uhrichsville Ohio

dont use publisher for a website, if you have it, use frontpage, if you dont go get a free wysiwyg html editor (type those in exactly and you'll get a ton of hits) and use it in there.
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.