Thread: Hi I am new & heres my video!

Default Hi I am new & heres my video!

Hi Guys and Girls!

I am new to this forum! lol

Anyway my name is Josh I am 16 years old from Chellaston, Derby (UK) Close to Alton Towers Resort! I am a mobile DJ in the time I am not at school. I have always have had an interest in media etc but had know were to study it! :cry: Because my school does not do study it, so I have to study it out side school. I finally got my Sony camcorder for Christmas last year (2005) and also got Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus, I was going to get 10 Plus but it had poor reviews so got 9 Plus instead! :P I have made a few short videos BUT my computers USB is to slow so when I try uploading the footage it keeps stopping for mill sec or so every so often! :cry: lol. I have ordered a FireWire PC Card for my computer to hopefully fix this problem! :!:

Anyway, that a bit about me!

I was off school to day because I am ill :cry: lol anyway I got some new lighting effects for my disco not so long ago so I decided to take some footage of them to shear!

Chick here to view!

I cut it down to something like 4mb to fit on Putfile!

Josh
    Josh Pask

Sony DCR-TRV285E Digital 8 Camcorder, Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus and a Fujitsu Siemens Pentium 4 HT computer!

Blog Entries

Blimey Josh, your mum and dad must be cool. Nice lights for sure.

Welcome to the board. Get your f wire card and get making movies ! I look forward to seeing some more stuff.

Welcome to the board. For future reference, quality is more important than file size. I didn't know if I was watching a slide show or an actual video at the beginning. I would recommend trimming down the clip to about a minute, as all you're doing is showing off your light show (which is really cool by the way), and upping the resolution on the vid. Anyways, welcome and hope to see some cool things from you in the future

Cheers Guys!

I will be making new videos, BUT now I only have one light working as one of the lamps was damaged in the post and now does not work. :cry: lol. So I can't make new video till they send me a new one! :(

But I am big fan of Alton Towers (I mean realy BIG) and I am a member of TowersNerd.com. When the park reopens in April I will be going basicly every weekend! With my camcorder and digi camera, taking footage and photos of the park and making videos!

Josh

PS: I am going to get a web server with unlimited bandwidth to hold my new disco and personal websites and all my videos, so they can be at higher qualities!
    Josh Pask

Sony DCR-TRV285E Digital 8 Camcorder, Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus and a Fujitsu Siemens Pentium 4 HT computer!