Thread: pinnacle 10 help

Default pinnacle 10 help

hey every one,
    i just finished editing my project that i made with pinnacle 10 and all i need to do now is to make a video out of it. but when i try to do that the video will all ways have some waves on it, i tried making a dvd image,video file,avi and others but they all have waves at the end,
    can any one help me?

ps: the captured video is all fine

2. Default

hi mate,

What do you mean exactly by waves ?
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

i cant help but i have a tip for you, don't waste your time with pinnacle v10, its rubbish !

Is the sound distorted too?

Hello to you,
    I'm not sure about the problem you are having but make sure that none of your programs are not running in the back round . I also turn off my anti virus and security settings . I also turn off my modem. I purchased studio and was afraid to install it on my computer because of all the crap I read about on the forums, so I called pinnical . They checked out my system and informed me to make a few small upgrades. I added a direct X 9 compliant video card and an 160gb external hard drive to save my projects to, installed studio and made my first movie complete to dvd without any problems. Don't let the anti studio creeps get you down. I use studio 10 and it works great. From what I see on these forums most of the problems stem from lack of computer resources and people that don't know what they are doing. Have fun with studio, I am.