Thread: Studio 9 DVD burn problem, HELP!

Default Studio 9 DVD burn problem, HELP!

When I burn a DVD directly in Pinnacle Studio 9 the first 3 or 4 minutes from the movie are not oke. After 3 or 4 minutes it's oke but the first minutes the audio and the video are interrupted several times.

When I play the DVD on my computer there's nothing wrong but when I put it in an external DVD-player the first 3 minutes are "shaking".
    I tried 4 different DVD players and used 3 different DVD burners but nothing works. Is it a bug in Studio 9? or can somebody help me solving this problem,
    thanks

Jeroen from the Netherlands

Default ME 2

I've been having the same problem! Going crazy. All worked well with Studio 8 and SOME projects with Studio 9. It doesn't seem to like complicated effects visa-vie this issue. Please let me know if you find out anything and I will do the same. Pinnacle has a BETA patch that fixed it up a bit but not all the way.

I un-installed P9 and ew-installed P8. Was able to use the AVI files I produced in P9 and made a flawless DVD. WHatever the problem is it's w/P9. I'm sure they're working on it! You will have to re-do your DVD menue but you can save some of the new P9 stuff like menu bottons B4 you un-install.