Thread: Charmed

Default Charmed

hey, this is my first post. u know, in charmed, like, when the demons vanish, some vanish while they go on fire, and some with other cool ways, does anyone know how they make the effect of someone vanishing with fire on them? thnks!!!

Your asking a effect which in one term is hard to do but in another is so easy.
    Filming it is easy. You keep your camera in the same place one take with the person acting the demons in pain or what ever and one with out the actor . Once uploaded you need to crop the clips to your adjustments (only if you have multiple people). This is step two which is hard. You need to get some sort of FX program particle illusion adobe after effects and add fire.

i know the part where i have to film with actor in one scene, and other scene without actor, but i wanna know, how do i make the fire effect? i have after effects, and premiere and photoshop. can u point me to a tutorial that deals with that or if u know a way, then plz tell me. thnx!!!

OK. Sorry. Well I think P/I is problely the best for this. Not a user of both so I can't help. Have a google about.

thnks all for ur reply, i found out how to make it, its not that good, but its a start. i used particle illusion, its really a good program. i have the trail version of it, can someone tell me where i can get the full version? or crack for it? thnx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuryX721
    thnks all for ur reply, i found out how to make it, its not that good, but its a start. i used particle illusion, its really a good program. i have the trail version of it, can someone tell me where i can get the full version? or crack for it? thnx!!!
    you go to www.wondertouch.com and then click on the "Buy ParticleIllusion" link down the left hand side of the page. Add the appropriate package to your shopping cart and get your credit card number ready. Easy really. I'm surprised you never noticed that "buy particleIllusion" link on the page. It could be bigger I suppose so that must be the reason eh?

Quote Originally Posted by FuryX721
    Sorry not the thing to ask on here.

sorry for asking that, ur rite, its not the place to write that.

i am able to make the orb now. can any one tell me where i can find the orbing sound? i tried to find that one but im unable to find it. thnks!!!

I vaguely remember a technique from way back where an actor was filmed in front of a blue screen and then a black and white matte was created from this. The matte was then inverted so an animted background such as a fire would fit perfectly to match their movements. If anyone has heard of this procedure or has carried it out, then by all means correct it.