Thread: Studio Ver 9 SE - DVD Menu Problem

Default Studio Ver 9 SE - DVD Menu Problem

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me out. I have been using Studio Ver 9 SE for some time and have just tried to be a little more creative in my work, I wanted to add a dvd menu.

I used a standard menu which was provided by the program, I clicked on the menu and a menu box came up, I then changed the background to one of my own images, I then clicked on FILE and noticed that on the drop down menu the options of "SAVE MENU and "SAVE MENU AS" were light grey and I could not click on either of them.

When I exited the menu, on my timeline the M1 MENU had disappeared and the top box had changed from Pink tpo Blue

I have obtained a series of Activation Keys from Pinnacle ( one 6.00 and one 13.99 ) in an attempt to rectify this issue but they do not seem to change things,

Do I need to buy Version 10

Thanks for your assistance

Andy
    Came into DVD creation and authoring a little while ago and I am on the bottom of the learning ladder, I appreciate any advice and direction that the members can provide

2. Default Re: Studio Ver 9 SE - DVD Menu Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Strange
    Do I need to buy Version 10
    Studio 9SE is a version with limited functions, not a full program. so better obtain a full version of Studio 9 or see whether it is usefull for you to upgrade to Studio 10.

Link removed.

Theo, I don't have anything against you promoting your website, but you don't have to do it in every post. In this case particularly it was completely irrelevant to point to your site.
    There is a dedicated section for this, "Pimp the Link", have you tried that?

4. Default

This link explains the differences between Studio 9 and Studio 9SE. Why is this not relevant???

By the way, the site where the link refers to is NOT my site!!!!!!

And Marc Peters even asked me to place a link to his Video Editing Forum on that site!!! So I don't understand why you react like this.

If you like, you may also remove this post and react in a PM.
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theo22

And Marc Peters even asked me to place a link to his Video Editing Forum on that site!!! So I don't understand why you react like this.

Thanks
    SVHS is the moderator of this section and is therefore free to edit posts how he sees fit. I don't have the time to read every post, and SVHS focuses mainly on this part of the forum.

I gave you an opportunity to show good faith by providing one link back on the said site. This you did. But remember this is just one link, and was in response to the URL posted in your signature. The forums in your signature are also part of a commercial company.

At the end of the day, svhs has seen fit to delete the URL and as far as I'm concerned, that is the end of the matter.

6. Default

[quote="Marc Peters"]
    The forums in your signature are also part of a commercial company.
    Please note that there is NO commercial company involved in that website!!!
    It's just a forum plus additional sites (like the FAQ, the VideoShow, the free download shop etc) that is financed by the webshop, which is part of the forum it self. Not any commercial business involved. This is just a different (better) approach as for example the website of Romskye. Gordon told me that he is paying over 1800 US$ a year for his website and he is working on a member-only forum (paying members only). The moderator of the dutch video editing forum wants to keep his site free for members and free of advertishments. He has choosen to achieve that on his way. So please correct your statement that any commercial company is involved.
    And please realise that I am NOT financially/commercially involved in that site, just being an active member (without any other interests than fun in video editing. (In fact, I earn my salary as a cancer researcher, which has absolutely nothing to do with video editing).

This link explains the differences between Studio 9 and Studio 9SE. Why is this not relevant???
    The man already knows that his version of the program is a limited one.
    I don't care who owns it. You're promoting it.
    I couldn't find the exchange link on your site. I even used the Search function...
    NO. Was that supposed to be sarcastic/ironic cause it didn't work. I don't delete people's posts for NO REASON. Somebody actually expects an answer on this thread.

End of discussion.

8. Default

svhs,

The link to this forum is HERE , exactly on the place where I promised Marc to put it. The least you can do is to make an apologise to me.

By the way, it would have been more polite if you had deleted the topic as I suggested and handle this case by PM. I certainly wasn't ironic.

Now I saw it. I didn't say it wasn't there, I said I didn't find it, maybe other visitors of your site can find it more easily.
    Not exactly my problem here, but I am interested in DigitalDirector being promoted, just as you are about Videomontage.nl, as a community member.
    So this settles it then.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by svhs
    Now I saw it. I didn't say it wasn't there, I said I didn't find it, maybe other visitors of your site can find it more easily.
    Not exactly my problem here, but I am interested in DigitalDirector being promoted, just as you are about Videomontage.nl, as a community member.
    So this settles it then.
    I'm also interested to be/become an active member of the Digital Director board, for 3 reasons:
    -I love video editing
    -I like this site very much too
    -It's good to improve my english to read and write here

So please accept that I'm here for my pleasure, not for commercial/promoting reasons.