Thread: What i am Doing wrong

Default What i am Doing wrong

Every time i finish my project then render it whatever format i use to render it render well but when i just write it on CD and run on the DVD or VCD player it do not display as well as on Computer it just skip the corners from every Side
    inshort " whatever format i use it just play perfect on computer but whenver i play it on any VCD or DVD player its just skiping corners cuting or do not display the full scene." (i am using default project setting.) is there any project setting or what should i have to do.

what project setting i have to use or what should i have to do for resolve this problem

Thanks for your Time

Regards

ALI

2. Default

I am not sure I understand this.....do you burn to a CD and then try to play in your TV top DVD player? In this case it's very possible you will have problems. It depends on the brand and age of your DVD player. Some older DVD players do not like VCD/SVCD formats. I would assume you don't have a DVD burner otherwise it wouldn't make sense to burn to CD as VCD or SVCD. Try, if possible, to play your CD in a different DVD player and see how it works. Of course your CD will play fine on the computer....a computer DVD/CD player is designed to use both of those formats.

Bengal Thanks.

But i am sure i have new version my DVD VCD and T.V but infact when here we convert it on DV the my project sent to the TV station it also make problem like this although the TV opreators have Newst model of everything..

infact someone told me that there should be prob in your "SAFE AREAS" in vegas then i checked it it works for me but i realy stuck in it i have to manage my all project again and resize all the project is there anything that i can do with safe areas

thanks ,

ALI

Blog Entries

A television will nearly always clip the picture, chop the edges off, is this what you are seeing ?