Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: audio problem in wedding video

Default audio problem in wedding video

I have a major audio editing problem. The story is, I and a fellow film student were talked into filming a wedding. My friend would film it and i would edit it (which neither of us really wanted to, but were kind of emotionally blackmailed to) On the whole it turned out okay except for teh most crucial point. the vows!! The priest always wears a lapel and the groom did for vows which was suposed to also pick up the brides vow. needless to stay it didnt quite happen. The vows is recorded really low, when i boost up the audio, the noise is boosted to. i have worked for a long time to fix this, but am never getting any satisfactory results. the software I have access to is sound forge and audition. I know im pretty much screwed, but can anyone offer me any advice that will lessen the damage.
    thanks in advance

Blog Entries

I think you are pretty much screwed, as you say. Your only redemption is that having done reluctantly etc and I assume for little or no cash, they can't be too upset if they don't get perfect results. If it we're me, pride would have made me break my back like you already have to get it as good as you can. I guess a fallback could be soft music, faint sound, romantic subtitles? May be the only way out....

Blog Entries

You could dub over a comedy voice, then you wont be balckmailed to do any more.

As you know the bride and groom could you not get them to re-voice the vows? The vicar may not be available but I'm sure someone else could step in to re-record his 'lines'.

Of course the acoustics may not be the same but, hey, that's where Audition will come in.

Alan's suggestion may be the only reasonable solution to this. Though it sounds so damn hilarious!!! 'Could you please say 'I do' again on camera?'

Blog Entries

Comedy voices, comedy voices !

Yeah Comedy Voices ohhhh and the benny hill music
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Blog Entries

OMG PERFECT, Now thats what im talking about, hahahashhahahahahhaahhahahaha.

Im telling you it just makes it more entertaining and funny for some reason.
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Blog Entries

Thanks, and really I just threw it all together at 16x speed. I have 30 hours of that stuff after I got a load of free tapes !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast