Thread: TV's white noise anim

Default TV's white noise anim

Anybody knows what program I can use to replicate the picture of a TV that has no reception. I'm talking about all the black and gray dots that are jumping around the screen, older TV always had them before you tuned the channels, new TVs offen replace it with a blue screen.

I have tried to see if I could recreate it useing PPro and AE, but I dont get anything thats good enough. :(

Used the Sam Tech but recorded uncrompressed AVI on a Better Source Channel then edited and Converted to DV PAL File, Im Guessing you Use pal, If not it should still look fine, since it is captured off a square pixel source.

Its a 2 second clip, you can loop it, its seamless. here you go 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Uhrichsville Ohio

I forget how i did it, but i went into premiere, added a black video media, and added the noise filter, and randomized it, after school when i get back to my video rig ill post a tutorial, because it was awesome lookin!!
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

Crusty and Karmatized thanks for the clips, 2 different types of snow, both very useful

grewell912 please do post a tutorial on how you did it, I tried also to create a black matte video clip, and add some noise, but I didn't get what I wanted, which was what karmatized video clip does.