Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Webpage

Default New Webpage

I made a new webpage for me and my friends video thing. www.claymont.k12.oh.us/~rgrewell Keep in mind that we are in highschool, and our video skills are just beginning. The page, I made in about an hour, and everything is from complete scratch, made in photoshop!!! (dialup not recommended, because of larger file sizes on the pictures!)
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

Blog Entries

Grewell. I think your choice of name will put off more people than it attracts. I guess it's meant in a humourous or ironic way but personally I think you're just making yourselves sound infantile.

Its a nice site but have to aggree about the name sorry.

Guess i should explain, I'm in the us, and everybody here considers the word "wanker" to mean we are just stupid, and mess around all day doing anything, at least thats the definition i got in a random survey around her of everybody i saw
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

If you're Serious then buy a re-direction URL. I bought mine for a cheap 4.50 at 1and1.co.uk. Otherwise now you have explained, it looks ok. Although if you don't want people to go offsite/be offended then change it.

Advice: check out www.dot.tk - you can get yourself a top-level domain for free, even it's from Tokelau . You know, you can make it www.notthatsortofwankers.tk or something...

Quote Originally Posted by svhs
    Advice: check out www.dot.tk - you can get yourself a top-level domain for free, even it's from Tokelau . You know, you can make it www.notthatsortofwankers.tk or something...
    Now thats good .

Blog Entries

As I've suggested before, your name is wholey inappropriate. I would not, for example, call my boss a 'wanker' and expect to keep my job.

I wasn't aware that the term was so readily accepted in the States. I'm just glad you didn't chose to call yourself a bunch of fannies (whole different meaning here). Which is why the term fanny pack makes me howl with laughter.

Oh about the redirect, that site is for my highschool electronic portfolio, so a redirect is pointless, i used to own a domain, www.grewell-design.com, but i let it close for the simple fact i didnt like to pay cash to be useless (before i got my video editing pc, so i had 2 gigs of storage for nothing, kind of regret letting it cancel!!!)

TuscSports.com

Oh and i guess i could make everything SWP and if they want the meaning i could explain it!!!

TuscSports.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast