Thread: Ulead Video studio 9

Default Ulead Video studio 9

Hi guys.

Does any one here use Ulead video studio 9? I have been using version 8 for a while now and have seen version 9 on offer for 25. I have had a look around the internet and while all the magazine and websites give it very good reviews there are quite a few people on forums complaining about it crashing every 5 minutes and being full of bugs.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Mike

Hi;
    I am using this software, but so far it is doing well with me, I still can't tell you more bacause I havent' go very far, like editing in DVD.
    but it if you are in this industry, it is worth to try it and not to rely much with advise, experience worth

arma

i just recently jumped to dvd authoring. i am having buffer underrun problems with uvs 9 when i know my dvd drive is equipped with buffer underrun technolgy. there is a buffer underrun protection checkbox in uvs 9 but i cannot check it when i am trying to burn dvd. i dont know what is wrong and i hope somebody can tell me.
    tikki
    AMD Athlon 64 3000+; 1 X 512 RAM; Epox 8KDA3J; 128 MB Redfox Radeon 9200SE; Asus CD-RW; Maxtor 120GB boot drive; Seagate 40GB scratch disk.

Default Re: Ulead Video studio 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeybude25
    Hi guys.

Does any one here use Ulead video studio 9? I have been using version 8 for a while now and have seen version 9 on offer for 25. I have had a look around the internet and while all the magazine and websites give it very good reviews there are quite a few people on forums complaining about it crashing every 5 minutes and being full of bugs.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Mike
    yesh i'm using ulead video studio 9 therer itz very easy to useChroma Keying effect 'n there r more video effects, transitions so comparing to VS 08, VS 09 is better but still i didn't find any kind of bug or crashings