Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right Speaker Playing Solo...

Default Right Speaker Playing Solo...

Hello! I am doing some video editing for work. Everything worked fine until I came across a tape, which only has audio output on the right speaker. I'm currently using Pinnacle Studio 9 (OS: Windoes XP) to edit the video and I wish to duplicate the right speaker audio for the left speaker. Is there an easy solution?

Thanks in advance!

Rule of thumg dont rely on your video editing package to do needed audio effects, lol. Most video editing package can do only basic audio functions. You need a audio editing program, I would highly suggest Adobe audition, or as it was know in the past Cooledit
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Thank you =D I was under the impression that audio editing programs do not support video files so I never attempted to do that... Thank you again =D

well technicly they dont. Thats why you export the audio track only out do what you must to it and reinport it
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

oh yeah well audition does let you pull audio from a video file, but you gotta do it from the mutlitrack menu

That sounds slightly complicated =p I hope I'll be able to figure it out =D

its really not that bad, there are 3 tabs up top that let you switch between multitrack edit and something else
    choose multitrack, right click on timeline import, import audio from video.

then once its on the time line double click the audio and it will take you into edit mode

Then goto effects, amplitude, channel mixer, and there are 2 options that will goof for your issue, depending on what channel has the audio, both = left or both = right. then apply

file save as windows pcm wavform file and bring the audio track back into the editing program. Then erase your old audio track and use this one

Studio has pretty good audio editing features.

wouldnt know my self im a premeir user

Thank you very much karmatized =) Everything works now =D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast