Thread: How would i do this?

Default How would i do this?

Hey there, am currently making my own video anyway i am looking to make an intro part and came across this style of video. Ave no idea how to describe so i upped this short clip of it. The file only 1.5mb big

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...S3LH5BE2Q7VPDK

This is 15sec clip taken from a video called Notic2. anyway i was wondering if sum1 would be able to instruct me in how to do this. I absolutly love this style. I am 100% a novice at this, if you think this is to advance then jus say lol.

Thanks!

STiLT

Blog Entries

Welcome to VideoForums

Are you refering to the Picture in Picture effect (the way there is more than one video on the screen at any one time. Or are your refering to the Colour Grading (the way the video appears prediminantly blue in colour).

hey thanks for taking a look, yea i prob should ave explained. I guess it kinda both but more the way there is mutiply videos on the screen and the fact some are paused etc.

STiLT

it can be done a few ways but in truth the main program is Adobe After Effects. Its as simple as resizing, keyframing and possitioning in the timeline
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Default how

how can i do it like that in premiere like have two close ups on the bottem and the top faces

Video effects>at the top type "crop" and drop it in. Then use the interface to create you're boundary's.

Default how

how do i position each clip in its position

Drag the frame to where you want it.

Default how

im using premier 6.5

i want it to look comic bok like u know

like a shot of two faces at the top of the screen in one box and the bottem of the screen has two boxes each has a hand in it