Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony Handycam TRV270E...Need Help lol

Default Sony Handycam TRV270E...Need Help lol

hey can anyone tell me how to upload photos on a sony handycam trv270e. i figured out how to upload videos and use it as a webcam but i have no idea to upload the photos i have took on it.

Two ways I can think of.

1) The easy way. Take the Sony memory stick out of your camera and plug it into a multi card reader connected to your computer. It will appear as another disk drive. just copy yhe contents onto your hard drive soemwhere; or

2) Install the s/w that came with your camera for USB connection. You can then download your stills that way.

No 1, above, is preferred.

i dont have a memory stick and i have installed the software but i cant see anything about photos. only photo editing and viewing software wich i tried to open and was just blank

Hmm. I have a Sony TRV33E and, not that I've tried because I have a better still camera, I thought the only way to captures stills on it was to record them to memory stick which you have to plug into it. My Sony camcorder came with a small memory stick (8Mb from memory). Maybe you can record photos to MiniDV tape so I might be talking nonsence - again.

How are you saving your stills you want to transfer then if you do not have a memory stick (or some other memory card) plugged in?

If the s/w that came with it does not mention transferring stills or files from a memory card then your only option is to record to the card and then put that card in a multi card reader.

im using a hi8 tape and nope it didnt come with a memory stick or even a memory card i dont think unless its in the camera somewhere lol and the guide it came with on how to do it all doesnt open on my pc. it says unvalid zip file or something and i have winzip and winrar and no problems opening any other software lol sony suck

I'm not familiar with this camera specifically and I haven't been able to find a downloadable copy of the manual to have a read of so I'm afraid I'm right out of ideas now. Sorry.

no probs dude thaks for trying. i will try and install the guide on a diffrent pc and and see if will work

OK. if you have th s/w installed trying hitting F1 for online help. there may be somethign of interest there.

Here's a link to the manual if it helps. I've only had a quick look but it seems to record the still images to tape unless I'm mistaken.

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/2515260131.pdf

Your handycam takes stills onto the tape. So you must install the software bundle that came with the camcorder (Pixela), otherwise you can't transfer them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast