Thread: Problem with ADOBE premiere 1.5 exporting HELP!

Default Problem with ADOBE premiere 1.5 exporting HELP!

Ok, so I'm editing my movie, everyhting is fine and dandy.... i want to export the stuff i have done to a mini DV tape inside of my camera, i plugged in the fire-wire went to export and the export to tape thing where you click is grey and inactive so you cant click on it....

IM SO PISSEDKop ihjs[ou gherip ghao[igjsdgibxn;ldsk naf haf ngksdlhg/falkahjab

help?

Blog Entries

It's best to ensure you have the basics covered first.

1) Does your camcorder have DVin. Some (particulary older models) had this function disabled. Post the make and model of your camcorder
    2) Do you have the camcorder switched to PLAY, and does the camcorder display DVin on the viewfinder?

you dv cam is set on record mode isnt it, cus otherwise adobe wont pick it up as a recordable device.
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

wierd ionno maby marks right, but my old camera made me put it into record mode, so who knows
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

ok, i can tell you the make and model in a little bit, im almost positive it has DVin, it says dv on the side,.... do you mean press play to play whats on teh tape as we try to click the export to tape button?? we tried that, didn't work.... and by record mode do u mean hit the record button?? or what

sorry, im a huge ametuer to filmmaking, were just trying to make some stupid christmas video, sorry if your bothered by my questions

Blog Entries

No problem. Sending DV back to the camcorder is something I avoid like the plague myself (it should be sooo simple, but for some god unknown reason camcorders are so awkward).

If you can tell me the make and model, I can check whether is has DVin (it should say so in the manual).

no we mean, all camera usually have 3 modes, REC, PLAY and OFF try Switching the mode and then pugging the cam back in and see if it uungrays