Thread: Nob needs help in 1 shot alot of image video editing

Default Nob needs help in 1 shot alot of image video editing

I really wanna make a music video like this one. He use a lot of anime char and put it in a single shot. I think he use image matte but im not so sure.
    and I wanted to know how did he do it so clear while the video is moving a lot with all the other image.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJQH1FY8

I tried making a sample but only with still image you can download it in this site
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5YZ4JDM

Good luck!

Blog Entries

He has a lot of patience. Eg each frame is rotoscoped, meaning he would have manually cut out the characters in an image editor, then pieced these back together as a video strip.

You need to get your image cropping improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters
    He has a lot of patience. Eg each frame is rotoscoped, meaning he would have manually cut out the characters in an image editor, then pieced these back together as a video strip.

You need to get your image cropping improved.
    hmmm...rotoscoped but how do you do that...you can edit an image but what about a clip.. how do you edit each clip in an image editor? Does this mean Im on the right track ... he did the image matte technique, right?

Blog Entries

You must export the video as a series of stills (File > Export > Movie, then select setting, and change the file type to Targa or Filmstrip).

You will then need to apply rotoscoping to mask out the area you don't want. Do this by drawing around the anime character with your selection tool in a image editor such as Paint Shop, inverting the selection, then filling the rest of the canvas as black.

You can either save the selection as an alpha channel, or apply an alpha filter in Premiere once you've imported the images back to Premiere.

you can import a sequence of numbered stills back into premiere as video.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters
    You must export the video as a series of stills (File > Export > Movie, then select setting, and change the file type to Targa or Filmstrip).

You will then need to apply rotoscoping to mask out the area you don't want. Do this by drawing around the anime character with your selection tool in a image editor such as Paint Shop, inverting the selection, then filling the rest of the canvas as black.

You can either save the selection as an alpha channel, or apply an alpha filter in Premiere once you've imported the images back to Premiere.

you can import a sequence of numbered stills back into premiere as video.
    WoW thanx so much..... Now I could start making it.

I recently rotoscoped a certain 'purple dinosaur' out of a clip for a young relatives second birthday using After Effects. It takes for ever even a short 6 second scene but then again you have to remember that is six multiplied by 25 to give you the number of still frames you have to draw around. It also means you don't have to convert to targa or filmstrip and keep the file in a video format.

i can recomend a peice of software for this, of the best i have ever used for working with video as if where a picture. Pinnicles Commotion 4.1 Its no longer supported by pinicle. So You can Pretty much get it off of a filesharing service. Since it falls within abandom warez rights now.
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.