Thread: everio GZ-MG50

Default everio GZ-MG50

Hi,

I have a new JVC EVERIO HDD Camcorder and I am having problems downloading my film on to Pinnacle 9. Has anyone had the same problem, or is Pinnacle the wrong software?

Ta

You said previosly that you still haven't installed the software that came with the thingy. What are you waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by svhs
    You said previosly that you still haven't installed the software that came with the thingy. What are you waiting for?
    Fair comment, and I did, and the software is "Cyberlink powerproducer gold" though I am still having trouble downloding my film to it. I have to go through my Dazzle unit, but it is very jerky, apart from which I think this software is wery poor.

I thank you for your help but it seem very few have the JVC EVERIO GZ-50MG camcorder I have.

All the very best for the new year

Dave

Dave, I would honestly help you more, but I still don't know how that camera records to hard-disk I'm still stuck with tape camcorders so please quote something from the user's manual regarding transfer...

And also please stick to the thread you have already opened for this issue. I'll clean up after the hollidays.