Thread: Free Explostion effect

Default Free Explostion effect

Whats up guys, took a break from some stuff but now im working hard so here goes.

Every week or 2 im gonna be putting up a free effect for u guys. www.freeformvideo.com

This weeks freebee is a Explosion, 320 x 240 DIVX 8000 Bitrate. The link is on the front page.

Mind you while the free stuff still is good quality it no way compairs with the purchasable stuff. which is in full 720 x 480 DV format.

Usually the freestuff is still great but is not concidered to be A++ by me to sell. So check it out and use it in what you like. If its used i would apreacite at least a end credit note. thanks.
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Default free

pretty cool man,

you should hook it up with some tutorials haha nice owrk

karmatized, you're just teasing us. The stuff is so good, but in that resolution it's just not useable for serious projects, and purchasing the full-res clips won't help either, since they're in NTSC res. :(

actually they would work of either pal or NTSC, the dv files where created from square pixel originals. And most video's are in 24p film mode. But as the website says i can give pal originals upon request. I have to seperate them do some work on the website and have 2 version of each.
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

OK I got it.

My sony vaio pc came with a bunch of premiere add-ins and if you want some effects, it came with a particle generator, so i can send you the stuff if you want!
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

Default yea

hook it up