Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chase

Default Chase

This is the most recent video I made for class. The audio is made up almost entirely out of sound effects from The General 6000 by Sound Ideas. I think it came out nicely.

My option of uploading a video from this isnt showing for some reason so here is a link that has it: http://media.putfile.com/Chase82

Blog Entries

Loved it. Clearly carefully written with all the shots well thought out beforhand. Effectively gruesome.

I am amazed you can lark about with those (hopefully) fake guns stateside.

I think some music may usefully be added maybe. Also call me an old fashioned pedant but sometimes the action is r to l and other times l to r, a bit confusing.

Good work.

3. Default

some great camera shots, like the wide angle into the Playground

great sound effects also

LOL bump bump over body .

Exellent and thought out to the end.
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

Quote Originally Posted by Zaskar
    Loved it. Clearly carefully written with all the shots well thought out beforhand. Effectively gruesome.

I am amazed you can lark about with those (hopefully) fake guns stateside.

I think some music may usefully be added maybe. Also call me an old fashioned pedant but sometimes the action is r to l and other times l to r, a bit confusing.

Good work.
    yeah i played with somemusic but i couldnt find anything that fitted and it seemed to draw my attention away from the sound effects

Have to say I quite liked that.

The wide shot going over the fence into the playground was nice. the best bit for me though was the guy getting knocked off the swing. don't know if you intended that to be funny but it gave me a chuckle. Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Raj
    Have to say I quite liked that.

The wide shot going over the fence into the playground was nice. the best bit for me though was the guy getting knocked off the swing. don't know if you intended that to be funny but it gave me a chuckle. Classic
    I still laugh at that though ive seen it over 500 times probably. The whole thing was suppsoe to be funny like the sudden firearms. Plus who kills someone cause they stole some random girls purse.

ha

Blog Entries

Made me laugh (which really hurts at the moment). Bastard.

bump bump bump very funny, 2 favs gotta be the swing part and the damn bump of the car going over the guy
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

haha the swing part had me laughing as well...Nice to see an original short movie that I didn't want to stop half-way through. The end was great!

Default nice

nice love it, how did u decide to have no dialouge, what kind of camera did u shoot the footage with and what kind of post production effects did u use

i would like to attempt to add some music if thats cool

all in all great ive been writing a chase movie myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast