Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manger Scene with bluescreen

Default Manger Scene with bluescreen

Hello everyone,

For those that may have remembered many months ago I was loking for ideas to do a manger scene using bluescreen. Well I did it and I think it look pretty good. For the background, I found a picture of the inside of a barn and then found some animated animals and inserted them in. Then used the Ultra Key program to do everything else. Please let me know what you think. The video brightness needs some adjusting I do know.

Here is the link.

www.ddphoto.biz/manger.wmv

Thanks

It looks nice. I don't have audio on the comp I'm currently using but once I get home I'll look at it again. As for the video it looks nice and is apparently seemless and smooth.
    If I fail, the film industry writes me off as another statistic. If I succeed, they pay me a million bucks to fly out to Hollywood and fart.
    -George A. Romero

That keying is great! The animals are pretty good too unless you watch them closely, but I doubt anyone will.
    http://www.studioxpro.com

:.: StudioX Productions :.:
    Dedicated to low-budget film-making

Blog Entries

Good keying. Those kids are very young to have a baby, sign of the times I suppose, bet that is a council barn and the dss supplied that manger....

Not sure I like the light top right, seems a bit incongurous to have a 500 w flood in a barn.

that was good. rember to stop audio and video at the same time. Keep the animals within it till the end. otherwise a great peice.

I think that is brilliant. Some Hollywood films can't match that kind of keying.

I watched Devils Advocate last night and there is a scene at the party where Keanu is talking to his half sister on a balcony overlooking Manhatten and they've clearly put Manhatten in later and it's crap.

Well done amd250.

Default Thanks

Thank you all for you kind words. I am still amazed it actually worked. Like I said , I used Ultra Key and expesnive program but it is amazing.

Hey one question. What's the deal with the special invite only group. Are the videos that
    interesting?

Blog Entries

Keying isnt actually that hard. I think that maybe people think it is, but it aint. I have found that the trick is to buy a proper chromakey background and light it to avoid too many shadows.

I got an 8ft x 8ft x 8 ft (on the floor) for 100 quid, self supporting and it is ace.

Default Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amd250
    Thank you all for you kind words. I am still amazed it actually worked. Like I said , I used Ultra Key and expesnive program but it is amazing.

Hey one question. What's the deal with the special invite only group. Are the videos that
    interesting?
    You mean After the water shead?

Default Hello

Yes keying is all about the lighting. If you lighing is bad dont waste your time.

Yes the watershed. What is it all about and how can I get in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast