View Poll Results: Do You like the Logo?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 31.25%
  • No

11 68.75%

Thread: My Logo for our Indie Film Production Company,

Default My Logo for our Indie Film Production Company,

Just wondering what you think? I made it in photoshop, using like 20 or so layers!
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

o dude, thts nice. if i tried to make in photoshop, i probably wouldn't be able to make unless u tell me wht u did, lol. ok, well, if thts for a company, you should make is more simple even though u have only 2 things on ur logo, it looks too crowded, i mean, like if u look at other company logos, they are simple, and the name of the company in the logo should be more poping out, but not all the times, im not saying that this logo is not good.
    I hope you agree with me, if u don't, thts ok also, everyone has their own point of view. i hope this helps!!!

It doesn't quite represent a videomaker (although it could represent a wanker ) and it's way too complicated. Imagine having to use it on a website, or print little stickers with it - how would it look like? The colors should also match perfectly, and the choice of font is very important - there's so much to consider. Keep it simple and ellegant.
    You obviously have an eye for high impact visuals. Now all you have to do is think "effectiveness".

yeah ever since that post i've redone it, if i get around to it when i get home from school ill post the new one
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

Blog Entries

If it was reproduced samll it would looks a mess and you wouldnt be able to read the text, nice work but not appropriate for a logo.

If I sidestep the irony here for a second maybe you could call the company SW Production. It would have more impact and would leave people guessing as to what SW means.

Other than than nice effort.

So where's the new version?