Thread: New Here and to Video Editing

Default New Here and to Video Editing

Ok I love all the videos you all are making I recently started doing some myself heres one let me know what you think I know I need some better software but Im learning

Why Video

Blog Entries

Hi there

Looks like you enjoyed putting the video together and getting to know the software. As a Personal thang, I'm not overly keen on all the wizz-bang effects, but I'm sure a lot of people will love them!

Yep would have to agree with Marc. If you lose some of the fancy transition effects I think the content would have a greater impact.

Also maybe its just me but the audio level seemed like it needed bringing down a touch, it sounded slightly distorted.

other than that I thought it was well put together.

Great thanks for the input, I can use any advice I can get as a newbie to this....

Blog Entries

Far too many transition effects for me, but I think that's because your new to the art and feel the need to show you can do them. I guess we might all have been guilty of this at one time or another, but we soon learn to hold back on them. The footage you've used is full of impact and I think you've diminished that with all the effects. Have another go but try to stick to less flashy ways of cutting.

I've already started re-doing it and taking allot of those out, after watching allot of the videos here I noticed it myself and definatly see your point. Like you said I got caught up in a "NEW" thing and took it to far, but Im glad I found this board to help me get better, thanks for the advice.

Frank

Blog Entries

Much too fussy, less is more.

www.iraqvictims.com

I visited the site and I'm thankful the men and women of the American Military protect our nation from those types of things from happening here in our Country. As in history we bring the fight over seas so our citizens can live free from fear of our families being hurt killed or worse.

I to wish the world could be in a better state, however we were attacked and doing nothing would only bring more attacks on American soil. I wont go on more but after the reply with that link I had to atleast share my thoughts, however I do wish for peace and I hope people know and see the good things we are doing in Iraq like building schools, bridges and hospitols. Women have more freedom now and little girls can even attend school. I think if we rewinded to earlier days in history and if there were photos and video of those times we'd see much worse then we do these days.

Thanks for sharing the site thou.

Blog Entries

Hmm, it sure is a complicated world but I shall just say I do not agree with you and that further discussion should not be on this board. It was perhaps wrong of me to post the link above.