Thread: World's best trickers!!

Default World's best trickers!!

Hello, i'm new to this forum & i've never really had feedback from people who edit videos so i wanted to know what you guys think of my latest creation, world's best tricks volume 2.
    I'ts all footage of crazy martial artists & street gymnasts doin incredible stunts & stuff. I made it using sony vegas 5 please tell me what you think !!
    click here for video

Blog Entries

Thar was brilliant. I dont think that could be improved. Excellent use and cut to music, changes of pace, like the quotes at the end...

How can people do that stuff?

I have recnenly made contact with a parkour group in bristol and will be doing some filming with them sometime, dunno when, maybe you want a copy of the tape when i do it?

Can I rip that for my web site? All big ups to you clearly.

Thanks. Watch it people.

sure go ahead & rip it! just make sure u quote the source!

Blog Entries

Hi there,

To be honest there's not too much in the way of editing. If I'm right, it's a compilation of clips from the internet / DVD's that you've put to music.

The cuts are all very well done and you've chosen some great stunts. The titles are also good and overall it's a watchable video. But as I say, there's nothing that makes this stand out from all the other parkour-esque videos I've seen over the last few years.

I would suggest you take a step back: the videos that make you sit up and watch are those with impact. I personally think the video is a tad too conservative given the subject matter.

Nopacnone, I tend to agree with Marc about this video.

However, I've just wandered over to your site and you should post some of the stuff you've got over there. It's fantastic. Your train station fight is really well done and the best of Joe Eigo clip is brilliant.

Well done, I'd definitely watch more of your videos.

Just checked out the trainstation fight as well and as you say much better, really liked that one.