Thread: Need ideas/Suggestions

Default Need ideas/Suggestions

Whats up guys, im working on my website where i make 3d video's and cutscenes for video editors and i want your idea,s anything i decide to create that you suggest il give you a free copy.

www.freeformvideo.com

My prices are super cheap though i need more content so check out the site to get the idea and let me know via here on the forums or contact me dirrectly and gimme some idea's of what everyone would like to see in terms of video editing stock video's that can be used by many people. Thanks guys, Hope to see some good suggestions.

This is not just a shamless plug i really do want everyones idea's. Remember il say it again, any i idea you come up with that i choose to make you earn a copy of the stock footage for your own use as payment for idea.
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

Blog Entries

Hey Karmatized.

I did email you a couple of times about some dancing characters. You answered the first mail but not the second. Is it a no go?

Do you do custom graphics for specific projects too?

Maps/Travel graphics would be a big earner and quite quick for someone with your skills to produce.

Eg showing the route for a trip..

Blog Entries

Moved to Pimp the Link. Please read the terms and conditions regarding linking to commercial sites.

Blog Entries

For someone supposedly wanting ideas and trying to sell his wares, it surprises me Karmatized doesn't answer emails or follow up on his posts.

im sorry about the delay, Im sorry i didnt write you back originally but what you suggested did not conform to the idea's behind the website. The website sells usable 3d stock footage, your idea it self is not really usable by others. It was something you wanted only, but your email was not sent as a request for a custom job. It was worded as a suggestion for your personal use. The money being made by me drasicly differse from a suggestion that can be used by many.
    For example overlays, backgrounds, Cutscenes, Effects that many people can obtain = i make the money by purchase quantity. Your kind of request would require you to pay for the time involved soly for your own personal use. The suggestion really has no place on this type of site.

Also just in case your responce is you where actually interested in paying for custom work then the appropriate email format for such is "I need ......, Can you do it....... How long would it take...... and how much.......
    Also keep in mind there is a huge price difference for custom 3d work

and also for future reference anyone who emails a idea that doesnt fall within the type of site. i will email you back and tell you.
    Anyone who has a good usable idea that really falls in the range of all around usable for many people and i choose it gets a copy free.

Just as a last example of some things im working on so you can have an idea of usuable by many.
    Wedding cut sceens, Bullet impact into concreate, Bullet impact into wood, Rain overlay, snow overlay, tornado, sky vortex, Rain impact splash, planetary, Various particle dusts.

These are things usable by many
    freeformvideo.com: 3D Animated Menu\'s Transitions, Backgrounds or just about anything 3d all Animated.

so anyone else got any ideas? if so lemme know, and get a copy of it free if its chosen