Thread: rendering for DVD problem

Default rendering for DVD problem

im trying to render a video i made as MainConcept MPEG-2 and template as DVD Pal... when its done.. i go to watch it and it just skips.. its like a slideshow... will it not do that when i burn it to dvd??? or am i not rendering it right? i want it to be quality for dvd

Blog Entries

What are you watching the file with, what player? Playing off hd? Probably a prob with PC. You must authour the file now using a dvd authouring program, try palying it then on a dvd player and I bet all will be well.

Yes he's right, surely your pc have difficulties playing the file due to hard disk, video card, CPU... If you rendered uncompressed it's true even more.

So like he said, you need an DVD authoring softawe (Sony Architect, Adoby Encore...), personnaly I used DVD Architect since it's going very well with Vegas. In no time without experience, I made a DVD after a couple of burn test.

The thing is, if you burn your file "raw" on the disc, chances it won't play because the player needs to recompress the movie (and the audio most of the time). It will bring the bitrate at the right number so the player will be fast enough to play it.
    SurroundSoundFreak