Thread: help plz

Default help plz

Quote Originally Posted by BDNelson
    hi guys this is my 1st post and i just wanted to ask for a little help. ok im in video productions for school and one of my projects that i have to do is a music video. so i was wondering if any one could help me out with some ideas for the video. also my teacher wants us to have a story or something in the video and i cant think of anything. help me out plz.
    Sorry guys i think i posted this in the wrong section plz help me out. i need to shoot this and edit it by this wednesday.

OK .as last week was national anti bullying week why not do a anti bully campaign within your video. You could do it at a manky park and have the bullied person on a swing looking sad and then have a shot of some one pushing them Then go back to the park and lets say have them sitting on a slide talking to someone. Then back to the bully who is not as bad this time then go back to a roundabout and have them looking happy. The message/Story would be if you tell some one it will be sorted. You could also and a B/W filter in.

ok thnx i got somewhat of an idea but what about the music what song should i use?

For that kind of slow stuff how about coldplay what if?

i got the perfect song! POD- youth of a nation

Blog Entries

My advice is that for a pop video vibe you should cut to the beat of the music. Put the msic in thje editor and you can see the beats by the peaks in the waveform, have your cuts at these points.