Thread: MOVIE INTROS

Default MOVIE INTROS

I want to create a nice tidy intro, which I can use at the start of all my home movies. I don't know where to start or what to use.

i want to create something like a book shelf, with a book that falls off and open ups. The pictures inside could be of things I.ve done.

i spoke to a guy who does wedding videos, he has a standard intro he uses on all his videos, he mentioned using layers and transistions. He said you may end up with 15 layers and so many transitions.

i need help guys.

The guy who does the wedding videos is quite write. You will need a software suite that supports multiple Video tracks (Adobe Premiere Pro or Ulead MediaStudio Pro and no doubt Vegas). On top of this you will also need software to support video Mattes.

Check out Marc's Peter's link on Video Editing at

http://www.videoeditingforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=548

to check out the specifications of the main products.

Good luck!

I have adobe 6/6.5...

how is it best to start. what if I want to create a book open up and turning through a few pages, from each of those pages a picture appears and then disappears. before I fade out and into the actuall movie.

also how do I create something like you have done, with a scrolling section on one side vertical or horizontal, with pictures rolling but the main movie in the background.

Give me a day or two, and I will do a detailed write up of how I achieved the scrolling video effect in MediaStudio. No doubt the Adobe Premiere experts in our community will offer to translate the guide into Premiere speak.

Achieving the book effect you mention is a similar problem. It is about the use od the AB Roll and video overlay tracks.

Get back to you in a day or two.

Guide to the scrolling Video effect posted at

http://www.videoeditingforums.co.uk/...hp?p=2274#2274

CHEERS MATE, GREAT HELP