Thread: My first video

Default My first video

Ok this is my first attempt at video editing. I just took some old footage of a car show I went to and turned into a short video to help me learn premiere and aftereffects. Let me know what you guys think:

http://www.edzachary.net/video/Nopi_2005_LQ.mpg right click and save.

nice footage of the girls. in the beginning when there is just text you have too much time in between "silver jester" and "presents" and "nopi". too much dead air. but them chicks were awesome.

What Girls?????

As mentioned above, too much dead space to begin with. Possibly transition between showing the cars instead of just turning the camera and continuing the filming. Shaky video footage on capture but then again unless you have some type of stabalizer I am sure that it is difficult to keep clean. Well done however and keep it up. Great looking cars.

Scooter
    AMD Athlon 3200
    Asus A7N8X Dlux
    ATI Video
    1 Gig Mem
    Windows XP Pro
    2 Seagate ATA 160 Gig HD,1 Maxtor 120 Gig HD
    Sony DRU-510 DVD/CD Burner
    Viewsonic 19\"LCD
    Pinnacle 10 PlusMediaSuite
    PremierPro 1.5 Suite
    Sony HVR-A1U 1080i HDV Camcorder

thanks for the replies. Yeah I see what your syaing about the dead space in the intro. As far as the shaky video goes, it was just old video and the only thing I could think to use. My only purpose for making the video was to learn Premiere and After Effects.