Thread: PC cases

Default PC cases

what's considered the "best" or highest rated pc case out there? i'm sure you guys will say "Antec", let me here it.

Blog Entries

In terms of build quality, the best I've used is Coolermaster.

Amongst the enthusiast community, you'd probably hear Coolermaster, Thermaltake and Lian-Li near the top.

Personally I don't care what the brand is, as long as it fits the stuff in. Now your PSU, that is the most important component of your case.

Blog Entries

I know I've harped on about this before, but spending the extra money on a decent case really is worth it. Typically a good alluminum case will last a lot longer than the life cycle of your components.

I bought my fist new case for a few years (mixture of plastic and alluminium - and an Anctec btw), but have to say I wish I'd gone for all alluminium construction. The case I bought just seems so flimsy (especially the front drive bay enclosure). I can see myself breaking this within a year.

The cheapest cases also have diabolic build quality inside - typically the metal will not be finished and I have a two cm scar on my left knucke to rpove how sharp they are.

I have a fab Antec case that has worked beautifully with great airflow but I would love to get a LianLi