Thread: DVD Architect Burn Problem

Default DVD Architect Burn Problem

I recently purchased Sony Vegas 6 and DVD Architect 3 and everything has been working fine except for one problem with DVDa. The first 10 seconds (or so) of the video are pixilated and not clear at all and then it clears up fine. This only occurs during the first 10 seconds of the track. It has happened every time I create a new DVD. I know the source videos are good since I'm watching them before burning them. I've tried exporting to different files types to be burned. The only way I can get around this is to include 10 seconds of black before the video which seems to take forever to get through.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this or how to fix it? Thanks!

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Just to be sure.

When you are saying you have previewed the videos before burning, are you previewing in Vegas, or previewing the DVD in DVDa?

I'm exporting the videos primarily in a DV Stream format. I've also use a QuickTime Reference. Both of these files are viewable in QuickTime and appear to be perfect. I'm also "previewing" them in DVDa using the Preview option. The videos appear to be perfect in the preview mode. It's really strange. I've also tried viewing the disc on different TV/DVD players to make sure it wasn't just the set I had in my office. No difference there.

encode the videos as mpeg2 before bringing them into vegas -should sort it.