Thread: To those that didn't enter

Default To those that didn't enter

If you feel inspired after seeing the other red videos, why not have a go? I'll post anyone's video along with our four entries....

Hi Marc,

I really wanted to enter the comp and tried my hardest to get my entry done on time. Unfortunately i was asked to film a wedding for a friend at work which took priority, I got snowed under at work and had to replace my stolen camera.

Since being back at Uni i have had a shedload of assignments to do and hold down a part time job.

Anyhoo, after reading the comments from other people I think the contest is a great idea and you should definitely carry it on.

As we speak i am still working on my film but its just finding the time to do it. Graphics is rock hard and takes up a lot of time (its a programming thing!!)

Needles to say my vid will be posted as soon as I have finished it.

Hope every one is well!!!!!!!
    The entries that made it in were all brill and as far as i`m concerned everyone is a winner!!!!!!

Nice relaxation Marc ..
    I also couldnt able to upload my video on time due to other assignments ... well i still have a hell of work pending .. i will upload my video in 2-3 days ...

Just to confim, this bit is just for fun. The 'winner' will be dfrom the four entries recieved before the original deadline.

Thats cool, i was never interested in winning would just like to post my vid for everyone to see.

Its not about the winning, its the taking part that counts.

James
    All I want to do with the rest of my life is Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Run 4 Cover Productions
    Its not about the winning, its the taking part that counts.
    I don't think I ever read that book...